Adjust and tension dinghy rigging with the ease of a lever.
C. Sherman Johnson shroud adjusters were designed for one design dinghies to make quick rig adjustments or to de-tension the rig for storage or to unstep the mast. 7 positions allow for micro adjustments to the rigging and the lever action will take up to 3 5/8". When the rig tension has been established, an included quick release locks it in place for a day or racing or pleasure sailing. Take the load off rigging or make quick adjustments to gain an edge using these quick release shroud adjusters.
- Allows quick tool-less rig adjustments
- De-tensions rigging for storage
- Ideal for one design dinghies
- Constructed of 316 stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Clevis pins secured with cotter rings
- Includes quick release locking pin